1. Drink plenty of water! Seriously guys.. Water is the best thing you can feed your body. Staying well hydrated works wonders on your skin.
2. Exercise every day. If not every day, then at least 3 or 4 times per week. A good workout provides your skin with oxygen and vital nutrients.
3. Use an organic face cleanser twice per day. We recommend using our Dragon’s Blood Foaming Cleanser both morning and night to keep your face clean and oil free.
4. Have a glass of wine. Red wine in particular is packed with antioxidants and helps protect your skin from damaging free radicals. Just don’t overdo it!
5. Drink some Green Tea. A daily cup of Green Tea will help your complexion, hydrate your skin, and even reverse the signs of aging.
6. Take hot showers to open up pores. This may seem obvious, but taking a daily hot shower is one of the best things you can do for your skin.
7. Exfoliate your skin regularly. Some guys do it daily or just a couple times per week, depending on skin sensitivity. We recommend our Bamboo Scrub.
8. Snack on some Almonds. Nutritious and delicious, Almonds are rich in Omega-3′s and Vitamin E which help keep skin cells healthy.
9. Moisturize your face twice per day. Use our Anti-Aging Intensive Moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated and reverse the signs of aging at the same time.
10. Protect yourself from the sun. Wrinkles, age spots, skin cancer, and other problems can quickly arise from unprotected sun exposure.
The Avocado is an incredible fruit that not only tastes great, but also has many amazing benefits for your skin. Avocado oil hydrates skin deeply and prevents drying and cracking. The natural Omega-3 reduces sunburn risk and can even help prevent skin cancer. RSVP uses Avocado Oil in our Organic Hydrating Lip Balm as a form of all-natural sun protection. Check out all of our fantastic Certified Organic ingredients at RSVPmen.com/Our-Ingredients/
It’s a new year and time for us to select a new top 10 list of celebrity men with the very best skin in the business. Be sure to Tweet @RSVPmen with the name of your vote by February 15th. Each Tweet will enter your name into our contest to win free RSVP Skin Care products and accessories for a year!
RSVP Skin Care for Men highly recommends following our 3-Step System to treat and prevent oily skin:
- Cleanse: Exfoliating Bamboo Face Scrub gently removes dirt, oil, and toxins from your skin
- Moisturize: Hydrating Green Tea Moisturizer keeps skin healthy and toned without an oily feeling
- Prevent: Repairing Anti-Aging Face Serum with Seaweed Extract prevents excess oil secretions
To prevent oily skin, especially in men, you need to be consistent in your treatment plan. Here are a few other tips to follow along with our 3-Step product treatment we just outlined above:
- Never use bar soap. It’s cheap for a reason. Do not let it touch your face!
- Avoid greasy, oily foods. What goes in your body is what comes out.
- Drink plenty of water. Nothing is better for your skin and body than drinking pure water.
- Don’t slack off. Be consistent with your skin care routine and follow our 3-Steps above.
- Stop popping your pimples! Your mother was right.. It only makes things worse.
Check out our full line of products for oily skin treatment, along with other skin care products for men at RSVPmen.com
RSVP Skin Care offers low wholesale pricing to Estheticians and skin care professionals. Our men’s grooming and skin care products are the very best on the market today. Here are just a few reasons why every Esthetician and skin care professional should be selling RSVP to every male client:
- All-Natural & Certified Organic
- No Fragrance
- No Parabens
- No Dyes
- No Gluten
- No Animal Testing
- Alcohol Free
- Phthalate Free
- Sulfate Free
- DEA Free
- Manufactured in a Solar Powered Green Facility
RSVP Wholesale Skin Care products are perfect for Estheticians, Cosmetologists, and any high end skin care professional.
Call or Email RSVP Today! 855-TRY-RSVP / Help@RSVPmen.com
RSVP Skin Care now offers 4 unique gift sets for men. We have a gift set for every man and every budget. One of our favorites is “The Anti-Aging Kit” which contains $131 worth of products for only $85 with free shipping! You will get the customer favorite Exfoliating Bamboo Face Scrub, along with our Anti-Aging Intensive Moisturizer, Rejuvenating Anti-Wrinkle Cream, Repairing Anti-Age Face Serum, and Restoring Anti-Age Eye Serum. Any of our skin care gift sets are sure to please even the toughest men to shop for.
Organic Olive Oil offers a wide variety of skin care benefits and is used in RSVP’s products for a number of reasons. Olive oil can remove dead skin cells, unclog pores, and improve skin’s overall appearance. The Hydroxytyrosol in olive oil prevents free radical damage, and Vitamins A and E act as powerful antioxidants. Finally, olive oil is an excellent moisturizer and can brighten your skin’s tone. You can find organic olive oil in our Organic Hydrating Lip Balm for just $5 this week.
Pineapple fruit extract is commonly overlooked is the vast sea of skin care ingredients. We actually like it quite a bit, and we use it in our Oil-Free 5-in-1 Cleansing Cloths for a number of reasons. Pineapple extract is rich in Vitamin C, helps exfoliate dead skin cells, and is an excellent source of alpha-hydroxy acid, which helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles. This amazing fruit extract also contains Bromelain, which is essential to keeping skin moisturized.
RSVP includes Dragon’s Blood Extract in the majority of our products due to it’s remarkable skin healing properties. For hundreds of years the people of the Amazon have relied on the “blood” from the Croton Lechleri tree to treat many common skin conditions. One of our best selling products is our Dragon’s Blood Foaming Cleanser which combines dozens of amazing ingredients including Green Tea Extract, Cranberry Seed Juice, Chamomile Extract, Lemon Balm, and Willow Bark Extract.
Many facial cleansers use synthetic beads or hardened oils to exfoliate your skin. This is the cheap way to do it and not optimal at all. RSVP now offers our Organic Exfoliating Bamboo Face Scrub which uses cracked walnut shells in addition to all-natural bamboo to gently exfoliate your skin. It’s the little things that make our skin care products really stand out. Many people think “a scrub is a scrub” but they couldn’t be more wrong. Try our Exfoliating Bamboo Face Scrub one time and see what a huge difference the little details make.